Broad based support for the dairy industry
National Dairy Shrine brings together dairy producers, scientists, students, educators, technical consultants, marketers and others who share a desire to preserve our dairy heritage and keep the dairy industry strong. Founded in 1949 by a small group of visionary dairy leaders, National Dairy Shrine now has nearly 20,000 lifetime members that encompass virtually every facet of the dairy industry.
National Dairy Shrine missions
- To Honor Past and Present Leaders of the Dairy Industry
- To Inspire Future Dairy Leaders with scholarships & educational encouragements
- To Record the Significant Events and Achievements in the Dairy Industry
- To Operate a Museum to display the History of the Dairy Industry, Educate all Visitors and, showcase the Dairy Hall of Fame.
- To Promote the Image of the Dairy Industry.